The People at MaidPro Are Guided by the Following Beliefs
We want our decisions and actions to demonstrate these beliefs. We think that by putting these beliefs into practice, the entire community we serve can benefit, including our customers, employees, franchisees and vendors.
- We believe that helping others will in turn help ourselves.
- We believe people who love their work will do a better job.
- We believe in hiring rock stars and future rock stars. We want natural learners and positive people to permeate our organization.
- We believe in experimentation, and understand that failures are a critical path to improvements.
- We believe people should be happy, whether it happens to be living in a clean home or enjoying the work you do every day.
- We believe in being realistic. Problems should be discussed and overcome, not swept under the rug.
- We believe in continual improvement. We are not perfect, and know that even if we were perfect one day, that might change tomorrow.
- We believe in making decisions based on facts. He who has the better facts will be most persuasive, irrespective of their position within the organization.
- We believe in well developed, scalable processes and procedures that will allow us to continually improve.
- We believe in the importance of long term thinking and long term relationships.
- We believe in operating with integrity and honesty. We want to be a trusted partner with all who work with us.
- We believe in quality, and understand that quality doesn't always come fast or cheap.
- We believe in family and the flexibility that families need, since urgent family matters often come up unexpectedly.
- We believe interactions should be respectful and civil, even when people disagree.
- We believe in many other things, but we also believe that lists shouldn't be too long.