A Letter to Our Customers
Dear MaidPro Family,
We hope you are staying safe and healthy during this time. We understand the strain this is taking on our communities, and as a professional cleaning company, we are in a unique position to help battle the Coronavirus. We want to be completely transparent in how we are handling this situation.
Our locations are locally owned and operated, which means we are staying up-to-date on the area’s latest legal requirements and safety recommendations. The health and safety of our PROs and your family is of the utmost importance to us.
Right now, most locations remain open. In some locations, businesses that clean and disinfect are exempt from close orders. Please contact your local office for more information if you need service.
We have provided our locations with a Coronavirus Cleaning Course created by our Chief Cleaning Officer. This course details, down to the science, how our PROs can best protect and disinfect you and your home from the virus.
Our goal is to work with our clients and employees during this evolving situation. Our PROs are hourly workers and we want to be able to support them as best we can at this time. We have individual communications going out prior to each cleaning to confirm if you would still like us to come and also to confirm any self-quarantine or sickness that we need to be aware of.
Please review this page below for more information.
Rest assured, we are taking every precaution to help support you during this time. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or concerns.
The MaidPro Team
Processes for Keeping You Safe
- MaidPro utilizes top-of-the-line cleaning products which not only clean surfaces, but disinfect them as well.
- Our 49-Point Checklist™ is inclusive of most high touch areas in your home, ensuring that areas like door knobs, light switches, tabletops, and counters are thoroughly cleaned.
- Our employees (PROs) are trained on the proper cleaning process for applying each cleaning product to remove soils first and then leave disinfectants to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
- Fresh and newly laundered cleaning supplies are always used so germs are not spread from one home to another.
- Most importantly, we have a strict policy in place to protect our employees and clients by requiring any staff member that is sick or experiencing cold/flu symptoms to stay home. If you, or someone in your home is experiencing symptoms, please notify us so we can reschedule your service accordingly.
Resources for Staying Healthy
Below is a quick reference guide with information from the CDC about the coronavirus — including the best ways to avoid exposure to the virus and the symptoms to look out for.
Corona Ready Cleaner – Training Video
Our Chief Cleaning Officer, Melissa Homer, has published an internal training video on the best practices for cleaning and disinfecting a home or office space. We made this video public to provide everyone with more information to keep you safe and clean.
Emergency COVID-19 Disinfection Program for Office and Commercial Spaces
The purpose of the Daily Disinfection Defense program is to help business owners maintain a safe and healthy work environment for their staff. This service will provide a detailed cleaning and disinfection in common areas and other high-touch zones.
MaidPro Battles Coronavirus: In The News
We have been featured by news and media outlets all over North America about how we are helping our clients keep their homes healthy and clean.
A list of our most recent features and news clips can be found here.